- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Required Postings
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Flood Information
- Contact Us
Marijuana Ordinance - June 18, 2017
The Tehama City Council adopted a revised marijuana ordinance at its meeting on June 13, 2017. [more...]
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens as well as city employees.
The office of City Clerk for City of Tehama is an elected position which provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of City of Tehama City Clerk.
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes
- Issues public notification of all official activities or meetings.
250 Cavalier Dr.